EPOS’ Response to Covid-19
As a responsible company, and part of the Demant Group, we want to take care of each other and our business. Therefore, we contribute to minimizing further spreading of Covid-19 by supporting governments’ recommendations and efforts.
Safety and health of our partners, customers and employees are of highest priority for us, and we monitor and evaluate the situation constantly to operate the business the best possible way. This entails a set of rules for behavior of our employees and for people in contact with EPOS. These rules follow the guidelines from local authorities to contribute to minimizing the spread of Covid-19, and sometimes even involves stricter precautions.
The rules are subject to change to reflect the current location and situation at any given time.
- Employees are working on location or from home in accordance with local authorities’ guidance and with regard to high safety, health, and hygienic alertness.
- We have intensified cleaning, disinfection, and extra hygiene alertness at all our facilities / locations.
- We have applied strict limitation to visitor access.
- We have currently cancelled larger seminars and customer events and promote virtual meetings as the primary collaborative tool. Likewise, we are assessing our commitment to events on an ongoing basis.
- We have cancelled all cross-border business travel; and we give the same advice for private travels.
- Employees are sent home to quarantine with any sign of sickness or if they have been even remotely exposed to infected individuals or have been in high risk areas.
- We respect when other people do not want to meet with us in person and provide alternatives to continue business operations.
- Operations continue at a normal pace, and all company functions are running at 100%. We collaborate closely with suppliers and partners to maximize productivity capacity and meet customer demands in a timely manner.