Audio playback using ADAPT 360
You can listen to audio via a connected device.
Controlling Audio playback
The following functions depend on the connected device.
- Play the media on your connected Bluetooth device.
- The LED on the dongle lights up blue.
If you receive and accept a call, audio playback is paused and restarts after the call – if supported by the connected device.
Using the audio cable
Use the audio cable to listen to music when the battery is low or when Bluetooth transmission is restricted or not allowed. Bluetooth immediately turns off once the audio cable is connected to the headset.
- Insert the small jack plug into the audio socket of the headset.
- Turn the plug clockwise until it locks into place.
- Bluetooth is deactivated.
- Connect the 3.5 mm jack plug to the audio output of your mobile device.
- To disconnect the audio cable:
- Turn the plug counterclockwise to unlock it and pull it out of the headset.
- Pull the plug out of your mobile device.
- The headset automatically tries to connect to available paired Bluetooth devices.
You can use the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) as usual.