- Industry-leading voice pickup for focused conversations
- Protect your brain in the open office
- Stay comfortable throughout the day
EPOS and Google are working together to get EPOS devices certified for Google Meet and Voice, thereby optimizing for remote learning, and working. Add rich, natural sound and Active Noise Cancellation to your next Google Meet session with the certified, stylish, and portable headsets and speakerphones from our ADAPT, EXPAND, and IMPACT lines.
IMPACT 1000 ADAPT 100
- Stylish design for work or on-the-go
- Experience great sound for calls and multimedia
- Enjoy flexible device connectivity
- Enjoy flexible connectivity and great audio
- Maximize your comfort and productivity
- Microsoft Teams certified and UC optimized
- Concentrate in noisy environments
- Ensure clear calls with certified solution
- Switch effortlessly between your favorite devices
- Boost your productivity with ANC
- Clear business calls – UC optimized solution
- Enjoy superior comfort and fit
- Experience communication with clarity
- Enjoy all-day wearing comfort
- Benefit from robust design
- Outstanding sound for perfect speech clarity
- Enjoy high-quality design and craftsmanship
- Handle calls seamlessly and conveniently
The EXPAND 40, Sleek, Portable and Google Meet Certified
The EXPAND 40 is your instant conferencing companion certified to work seamlessly with Google Meet. Its wireless, light, and portable, easy to use and with excellent sound quality for all participants – both in the room and remote.
Google Meet Certified Speakerphones
EPOS’ premium line of speakerphones, EXPAND, enables communication with excellent sound quality. We recommend the following Google Meet certified speakerphones for your next meeting.
Video Solutions Certified for Google Meet
EPOS’ premium video solutions enable seamless collaboration no matter where you’re working from. We recommend the following video solutions.
Secure video meetings for teams and businesses
Google Meet is a secure, easy-to-use video conferencing solution that helps all kinds of people from students to professionals connect, communicate and collaborate. Meet is included with G Suite, G Suite Essentials, and G Suite for Education.
Google Meet ensures that business-class video conferencing is available to everyone. Reliable and secure, it can support up to 250 participants and 100k live stream viewers. Up to 16 participants can be simultaneously displayed in the tile/gallery layout option, making it a highly effective and robust video hosting solution where participants are seen and heard equally.
With access to other G Suite products, including Google Workspace, Google Workspace Essentials, and Google Workspace for Education, Google Meet is a perfect fit for hybrid work and those managing teams remotely.
Looking for advice?
We’ll tailor your solution precisely to your needs and advise on products, compatibility and how to stay in control of your UC deployments.